Did you delete your World of Warcraft character to curb your addiction? Maybe you just got tired of the game. Whatever your reason was, with the upcoming patch you’ll be able to bring it back. If you’re feeling a bit of nostalgia or thinking about getting back into the game for the latest expansion, this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
With the update there will also be restrictions added to deleted characters, which are as follows:
- Characters under level 10 and Death Knights at level 55 are not eligible to be undeleted.
- Characters between level 10 and level 29 will no longer be recoverable after 90 days.
- Characters between level 30 and 49 will no longer be recoverable after 120 days.
- All other characters level 50 and above are eligible to be undeleted at any time.
- Please keep in mind you will only be able to use the undelete option once every 30 days.
Reclaiming Your Name: What About Flugur?
We’ll be holding deleted character names for a limited time, and the original creator can reclaim it for use on a new character during that time. If you create a new character with the same name as one of your deleted characters (let’s say Flugur), the new character must be renamed, transferred, or deleted to complete the restoration of the original Flugur.
So how about you, are you thinking about returning to Azeroth soon?Tweet